Ammo drop respects your privacy and protects your personal data in full compliance with the regulations in force (law 675/96).
Information pursuant to art. 13 Decreto Legislativo 196 of 30.06.2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data
With reference to personal data acquired through registration on the site, necessary for the execution of the online transaction, we inform you that:
- the collection and processing of personal data has the exclusive purpose of allowing the execution of commercial transactions, the object of the Company’s activity, of keeping the Client informed of products or services and of complying with the tax obligations established by law , from the regulations and from the Community legislation;
- in no case personal data are disclosed to third parties for purposes not strictly related to the management of the existing relationship;
- in the absence of such data, it is impossible to carry out the commercial transaction;
- all data are processed electronically and, in particular for data relating to the transaction by credit card, in an encrypted form;
Owner and manager of personal data processing is:
AMMO DROP by Garlaschi Luca
Piazza Carducci 35
Fiscal Code: grllcu75a27b157h
VAT number: 03960830986
Ammodrop collects information about you for two purposes: first to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service.
Ammodrop.eu will not send you e-mails in the future unless you have expressed a willingness to be personally updated on the news, an order is not in progress or a request of any kind has been made by you.
The mandatory information that ammodrop.eu will collect about you includes:
- Name and surname
- Telephone number (fixed)
- Telephone number (mobile)
- Email address
You can always contact us by e-mail to check that your information is accurate. Should you find any inaccuracies or errors, the staff will immediately correct them.
Personal data will be stored and processed by ammodrop.eu with the confidentiality required by the relevant policy and the aforementioned law.